Tuesday

"...but GOD IS FAITHFUL."

For all of you who have been praying for/thinking about Amy -- thank you.
She received her diagnosis yesterday. She filled me in today. She does indeed have lymphoma (a type of cancer).
PLEASE keep praying.



Amazing how God works. I found this email in my inbox after I received the news:


"One day we will meet beside the river and our Lord will dry every tear. For now, we must live in the joy of that promise and recall that for every generation life is hard, but God is faithful."

-- Bodie Thoene

3 comments:

Q said...

I've been praying and will continue to do so. :)

Patrice said...

So sorry to hear that. I'll definitely keep her in my prayers.
That's amazing you got that email... but God IS amazing!

Edge said...

I'll definitely pray for her. That's such a a great coincidence with the email *snickers*. Coincidence my foot :-)