Tuesday

Happy-making events of the day:

-- Finished Christmas shopping, woo hoo! Now all I have left is wrapping & baking, and I've still got an entire DAY! That's PLENTY of time! YEAH!

-- Wawa gift cards + mocha cappucinos. Mmm. Caffiene levels = high.

-- Talked to Very Best Friend in the Galaxy on the phone, even if for a few moments

-- Free coffee samples at the bookstore. Mmmm. Caffiene levels = very high.

-- STRAIGHT A's FOR THE WHOLE FIRST SEMESTER OF COLLEGE!!! OH YEAH, BABY!

-- Spontaneous stop at Sheetz for a Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Frozen Mocha. Mmmmm...Caffeine levels = super freakishly high.

-- The high speed internet!! It works! After years of waiting! Huzzah! Farewell, blasted dial-up, you old fiend!!

-- SOY LECITHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *celebration*

-- Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!! WOO HOO!


Next up: Remind me to tell you about my very awesome early Christmas present I was blessed with last week.

0 comments: