Monday

"Anyone who thinks that they are too small to make a difference has never tried to fall asleep with a mosquito in the room."

(I positively love that quote and it's the only thing that comes to mind when I think "mosquitoes").

I hearby award major bonus points to Edge for knowing who Jump5 is in my last post :)

I read this article today and felt the need to post it just so I could say, "HA!" The world keeps telling me to de-stress, but I'm not very good at it. Maybe stress has its perks........????

2 comments:

Edge said...

Hahahahahaha YES, I win! =P I was a dedicated Jump5 listener a few years ago...

And I love the mosquito quote. It's painfully true in Houston.

Anonymous said...

What's up i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this post i thought i could also make comment due to this brilliant article.

Stop by my page :: safe diets