Sunday

I've got words in my head, so I sing them....

(major bonus points if you know the song/artist that I stole the title from WITHOUT Googling it....)

Yesterday I attended Revelation Generation 2009, which was, in a word superawesomeamazing :) I spent the day there with some friends and we had right-up-against-the-stage views of concerts by BarlowGirl, Relient K, Switchfoot, Needtobreathe, Flyleaf, and lots of others!

As such, here are some of the songs that are still resonating:

The Lining is Silver :: Relient K

Oh, Gravity :: Switchfoot

And my new favorite (just listen to it. The piano/vocal combination is amazing):
Beautiful Ending :: BarlowGirl

5 comments:

Holly said...

I'm having a Switchfoot day.

Edge said...

*screams* I LOVE BEAUTIFUL ENDING!!!!!!

Edge said...

Ooh. And Jump5?

Sarah B. said...

Oh, man I saw Jump5 one time at our mall! Only everyone was so loud we couldn't actually hear them but it was still awesome. Sad that they are now "jump4"

Sarah B. said...

And I absolutely love Relient K. They're one of two bands that I can actually name singers from.