Sunday

Camp again!

Yep! Off on another adventure! This time to a Christian camp up north-ish. I think. Actually, I'm really not sure which way it is...I'd like to say North. Maybe north-west-ish. AH, well...Daddy's driving, so I really don't have to know anything :)

This one is a REAL camp, though; meaning: tents. No A/C. Mud. Bugs. Algae-infested lake. FIRE!!! Hiking. Lack of showers. Etc.

I AM PSYCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Packing was bad. I successfully put it off ALL DAY yesterday and got home from church today just about an hour ago and managed to crazily throw everything I could remember or thought I might need into my duffel and it almost closes. So I have no idea if I have what I need, but I hate packing enough that I don't even care to go double check. I'll "rough it" for a week :)

We leave VERY SOON.

I'll be back Saturday....!

1 comments:

Deb said...

LOL about the camping. I repack like 3-4 times and make countless lists before I go on a trip. I'm paranoid about leaving something behind that I need. lol.

Debbie