Monday

Honey, I'm hoooooooooome!

Ok, so really I've been home since Friday, but no matter; I've been too busy to post until now :)

Camp was AMAZING FANTASTIC AWESOME INCREDIBLE FABULOUS WONDERFUL EXCELLENT UNBELIEVABLE and MORE!!!!!!!!

Short version: decent cafeteria food, air conditioned dorms, EXCELLENT classses & speakers, street witnessing, reunions with old friends, ultimate frisbee, "TALLY HO!", LOTS of pictures, meeting new friends, evil cafeteria chairs, a stalker, "Ready cowgirls? YEEEE HAW!", a deceptive stop sign, card games, passing the final exam (only 1 question wrong, woo hoo!), the Spamley Cup (even if we did lose...), nightly worship services, singing, the cup game, and TONS more!!

The classes were positively incredible. Some of them were repeats of basic classes we did last year, but that was great, because apparently I've forgotten A LOT of stuff!!! It was excellent to have that review. I took so many notes and pictures and I definitely think that many of the things I learned/talked about this past week at Worldview Academy will be future topics on this blog. So watch out :)

Life continues to be crazy as I prepare for an interview, get ready for a bunch of meetings this week and register for college classes, gah!

2 comments:

Q said...

Hooray! She's back!

Somnite said...

LOL the cup game.

I am going to need to know a little more info on the Spamley Cup.