Tuesday

The taste of summer

This is the most amazing non-Starbucks cold drink on the face of the earth. It’s the perfect mix of coffee and chocolate; milkshake and frappucino.
And even I can make it. Successfully. And I’ve made it successfully REPEATEDLY, which is an even bigger deal.

Coffee Latte Shake

1 cup coffee, completely cooled
1 cup milk
10 ice cubes
2 tbsp. (unsweetened) cocoa powder
1/3 packet instant chocolate pudding mix (though I usually use ½, it’s easier to measure and I like the extra chocolate-ness)
French vanilla or hazlenut creamer, to taste
Sugar, to taste

Add all ingredients to blender; blend until thick and creamy.


Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Sounds delish! I'll have to try this sometime when the weather's actually summery here...I'm spending a pathetic amount of time wrapped in a blanket, haha.