Saturday

Hurricane Gustav

(Egads....I can't believe it's been WEEKS since I last posted! Sorry! School started up and life got crazier....)

Pray hard, guys, for the people of New Orleans and the Gulf Coast & surrounding areas. Hurricane Gustav is fast approaching. As of this morning, when I last checked, it was already a Category 3 hurricane, still headed straight for Louisiana.

Yesterday was the 3 year anniversary of Katrina.

I was down in Mississippi and New Orleans, LA back in November, and there is still SO much recovery work to be done. I can't even imagine what yet another hurricane would do to the area, the people, and their moral.

Also pray for the people of Cuba, who have Gustav hitting them from one direction and Hanna from the other.

Pray hard.

2 comments:

Q said...

Yikes!

Patrice said...

Yeah, it looks like a really nasty one! Definately keeping everyone in it's path in my prayers.