Thursday

OH JOY!!!!!!!

I am in the world's best mood today!!!! YAAAAAAY!

I tend to be pretty jumpy and rather delirious when I get in moods this good; so this is going to be one of those wonderful disjointed random BRILLIANT posts that we all know and love so well :)

REASONS FOR THE TOTAL JOY:

  • MY BEST FRIEND FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY GETS HOME FROM VACATION TOMORROW, WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

  • I had the GREATEST MOST FABULOUS weekend with my youth group this past weekend; we went camping and amusement park-ing and it was AWESOME! If I have time later I'll post more on that topic; but it was a grand adventure!!!

  • But now that it's over, summer is really feeling over and done with (HALLELUJAH! I hate summer!), which is an AWESOME FEELING! I've been working really hard this week on school and gold award (for girl scouts) stuff and I'm making major headway (not to be confused with major headACHES, though I've also had those this week) which makes me pretty darn giddy, too!

  • School starts on the 25th. College classes, baby; I'm PSYCHED!!!!!!!!

  • Preschool open houses next week; it's the official beginning of the preschool year which is just plain WONDIFEROUS!!! It means I managed to survive the over 100 days of blasted summer!

  • College visit next week which also includes a sleepover at friends' house which is AWESOME!

  • I RAN THIS MORNING...after WEEKS of putting it off and making excuses I finally just did it this morning and yeah, it hurts, but I feel so GOOD!

THE RANDOM SONGS I AM CURRENTLY SINGING OUT AS LOUD AS I POSSIBLY CAN:

  • My Beloved Monster-- Eels
  • Bohemian Rhapsody -- Queen
  • I'll Make a Man Out of You -- from Mulan
  • Dance with Me -- Jump5
  • Hallelujah -- Krystal Meyers
  • I'm a Believer -- Smash Mouth
  • Paperback Writer -- The Beatles
  • Brown Eyed Girl -- Van Morrison
  • No One Like You -- BarlowGirl
  • Livin' On a Prayer -- Bon Jovi

3 comments:

Somnite said...

YAY!!!! Emily isn't dead! She was just pretending!

Emily said...

*moans and groans and pretends to be zombie waking from the dead*

tee hee, sorry. I know, that was an unbearably long silence. Life was BUSY! Still is! But I'm living in denial :)

Erin said...

Yay Smash Mouth! :)