Saturday

Happy Valentines Day!

Quick Valentines-y thoughts, courtesy of Heartlight.com:

The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are
loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of
ourselves.

-- Victor Hugo



I thank my God every time I remember you.

-- Philippians 1:3


Hope you all have a truly LOVEly Valentine's Day, spent with people you love, and remembering the greatest love of all:


"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. "
-- John 3:16


[And, before you all get too excited...No. Unfortunately, the fact that I typed "Happy" above does not actually mean that my p key has been fixed. Quite the contrary, in fact; the keyboard was fixed incorrectly and now NONE of the keys on my laptop's keyboard work. *Sigh*. But, I currently have access to the family computer (which is typically hoarded by my dear Lil Bro), since Lil Bro is still asleep. Bwahahaha.]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*suddenly doesn't miss brothers quite so much*

Happy valentines day!

Happy Saturday!

Lady Brainsample said...

"Why love if losing hurts so much? We love to know that we are not alone." -C.S. Lewis

Holly said...

A belated "right back at you," MMSG!

Vanessa said...

lol!!! HAPPY LATE VALENTINES DAY!!!