Tuesday

I just couldn't resist

Excerpt from an IM conversation tonight....sorry, dear, but it was funny!


Friend: hi

Me: hi!!!!!!!!

Friend: r u home

Me: No. Are you ready for this?!?!? I decided to take up residence on the moon today. Earth is just too darn polluted!

Friend: oh

Me: :)

Friend: ur kidding right?

Me: Uh, NO!!!!!!!!!!! That's what's so crazy awesome about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There was this new program at NASA for high school seniors to go experience life in space for three days! It's an environmental-awareness thing; about teaching us to appreciate all the things we do have on earth, etc....I'M SO PSYCHED THAT I GOT PICKED!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't want to tell anyone I applied in case I didn't get it...it was really competitive and all....but we flew down to the NASA headquarters here in Houston late last night...and "take-off" was this morning at 7am...and now here I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: Is this awesome or WHAT?!?!?

Friend: ok...sure....





Love ya, dear :) Thanks for putting up with me!

3 comments:

Somnite said...

LOL... Keep your gun with you! The monkeys may have invaded the moon! Maybe the government is run by the monkeys and they used NASA to get you out into space again!

Do you have your spatula with you?

Holly said...

I slightly fell for that...haha!

Anonymous said...

NASA and the government would be considered conspiritors then, would they not, somnite? Considering what happened to the THotIPCA the last time they conspired with the monkeys. So in that case...Antartica, eh? Eh?...wait, then that means no more moon rock... ;)

Do you think we have "Blogger" on their toes yet?

How do I get into this program again? jk ;D

Somnite...I say you hijack someones #.