Sunday

The month so far...

Heh. Now that you've all gotten used to the crazy-frequent posting of January...make way for February the crazy-busy! Sorry I've been so quiet lately. We're only a week into Feb and already I'm exhausted!

Wednesday flew by in a whirl of classes, homework, and interviews. Thursday was the Big Birthday. It was, by far, the greatest birthday I've EVER had -- THANK YOU to all the awesome people who made it so marvelous! Details soon. Friday - Saturday I was gone at a sleepover and attending another bday party; today the cuz had a wrestling match which lasted for a mere 6 1/2 hours. Now, I've got a crazy load of homework that needs to be done by tomorrow night, and I'd better do it now, because I'll be gone all day tomorrow at a college visit/interview (*GULP* prayers needed. It could lead to a full-tuition scholarship. But no pressure or anything, right?!?!?) and then a meeting in the evening.

Someday soon, I really WILL have time to think out a post. Pinky promise.

0 comments: