Sunday

Hmm

I am currently experimenting with the layout of the blog, though really, I don't know how much it matters since most of you are probably reading this via the bland black-and-whiteness of a feed reader anyway....but at any rate, your thoughts are most welcome :)

I am exhausted. Three parties in 30 hours is a lot for anyone; I think my (very limited) social abilities have been completely depleted. I need to recover from excessive amounts of mingling and cupcakes, so I am off to spend the rest of the night curled up in bed with my three latest library finds: Always Grace, by Tim LaHaye, because I love his writing and because this is much different the the usual apocolyptic fiction of his so I'm curious and because even I need a gooey romance story that makes me sigh happily every so often; Poetic Meter and Form, by I-don't-remember-but-it-looks-interesting-and-it-has-that-wonderful-old-book-smell-that-makes-me-swoon; and River Secrets, by (as most of you probably know) Shannon Hale, because Anilee and Somnite got me hooked on the BoB (haha, look at me, using Bayern-related acronyms!).

Ta-ta!

P.S. Check me out! This is post #10 this month. That's right folks, TEN posts this month; that's the most EVER. We're talking wowness of a record-breaking magnitude, here. AND!!! I still have nearly 27 hours before June is officially over, so who knows?! I might even EXCEED 10!!!

7 comments:

Q said...

How did you get it to be three columns??

Somnite said...

I'd like to know too. I like the three columns because you can get more of your links etc.. up where they can easily be seen.

Emily said...

I just searched something like "Blogger 3 column template code" in Google and there's a million sites with different variations.

The site I used, though, was http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2007/07/create-three-column-blogger-template.html

I'm still fiddling with sizes/resolutions, though, but it seemed pretty easy; even with my limited HTML knowledge...!

Q said...

I love fiddling with HTML! I've done so much custom work on my blog. It's really fun. I could never write it, but editing it is easy.

Q said...

HA. I finished messing with the HTML. And I am very pleased with the result.

It could just be my computer, but all of your fonts seem a little small.

Emily said...

hmmmm, thanks. My poor fonts are the victims of much fiddling... really big fonts annoy me but it's my understanding that really small fonts annoy other people. :)

And, I agree. Tis quite a bit of fun to fiddle with HTML; tis headache-causing to start from scratch and write it!!

Q said...

They look a little bigger/better now, but I could just be seeing things. I don't like huge fonts either.