Thursday

*confession*



I was the girl who swore she didn't need video games in her life.

I was the girl who swore she didn't have time for such trivial pursuits.

I was the girl who swore she didn't want a Nintendo DS, especially when all her friends told her how much fun it was and how much she'd love it.

I was the girl who was determined.

I am also the girl who caved.

I was the girl who may have gotten a DS, but decided she didn't need Guitar Hero: On Tour because it was just way too expensive.

I was the girl who thought paying $40 plus shipping for one game was ridiculous.

I was also the girl who saw aforementioned Guitar Hero game on sale for $30.

I was also the girl who happened to have $30 from grandmothers and explicit instructions to spend it on something UNpractical and UNeducational (yup. I'm that lame. I have to be forced to be spontaneous and impractical).

I am now the girl who owns the game she doesn't need and the Nintendo DS she doesn't need.

And I am now the girl who kicks major guitar butt.

I'm pretending it will help me play my real guitar better :-D


P.S. Have y'all taken note of how many times I've posted already this month?!?! This is a new record here in Mismatchedville! It's unheard of!!!

2 comments:

Q said...

That was so funny!

Holly said...

Ha! I completely understand. I have played hardly any video games, but I got so addicted to GH.