Monday

Thought for the day:

"all which isn't singing is mere talking
and all talking's talking to oneself."

--e. e. cummings

Sing praises to God today! This might very well be the furthest thing from your mind as you struggle to make it through another gray Monday, but believe it or not, we are called to sing praises to God! Don't let your day be consumed by grumbling and "talking to oneself"; instead, make a conscious effort to sing and praise God for all your blessings.


"Sing to Him a new song; play skillfully and shout for joy!" Psalm 33:3

1 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Hey, thanks for the comment! I'm glad to hear that you were blessed to read some of the posts on my blog. I'm liking your posts as well!

I don't mind if you link to me =)

God bless you and may He continue to let His face shine upon you!