Sunday

I know what I want for my birthday!

So, according to GoogleTrends, the current most-searched term in the U.S. is Portuguese Water Dog. (Side note: I'm assuming it's because rumor has it that the Obamas are considering adopting one. But seriously, people? Why on EARTH do we all care so much what kind of dog is going to live in the White House?! Sad that America has nothing better to do than Google potential First Dogs.....) And yet, I suppose I'm just as guilty, because, not knowing what this thing is, I naturally jumped on the bandwagon and decided to find out.

OH. MY. GOODNESS. GRACIOUSNESS.

Is there anything more adorable than THIS?!?! It's like a chocolate lab (I've always had a major weakness for chocolate labs...) and a yorkie poo (another favorite) and my own dear Bichon Frise all rolled up into one fuzzy wuzzy bundle of puppy joy!



So maybe I can understand all the fuss after all.

0 comments: