Sunday

I can practically feel my brain cells oozing out of my ears

Snowyness and icyness transformed my busy weekend into a form of house arrest. Even church was cancelled this morning! I'm sorry to say that I spent the morning sleeping in, being lazy, and playing an absolutely ridiculous amount of Whack-A-Penguin (high score: 322.9. Unfortunately, Lil Bro's was 331, and that drives me MAD!) and The Game Called Bob (high score: 1980. YEAH!).

Goal for the afternoon is to do something slightly more mentally stimulating.

Ideas?

5 comments:

Edge said...

Those mornings are so fun...but then you feel bad about doing nothing productive. I know. Believe me. :p Write a poem. Call a friend. Bake something...

Q said...

^I like the bake something idea.

Somnite said...

Girl, do you realize how frustrating you just made the Whack a Penguin score of 320.4?

Emily said...

Oh yeah baby!

*does the I-beat-Somnite-happy-dance*

Anonymous said...

Oh my goоԁnesѕ! Ιmpressіve articlе dude!
Thanκ уou so muсh, Нοweѵer
I am goіng through trοubles wіth your RSS.
I don't understand why I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody else having similar RSS problems? Anyone that knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

my web site muscle stimulator