Sunday

Interview with the lovely Edge

The Rules of the Interview:
1. Leave me a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I'll email you five questions, of my determination not yours!
3. You update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.


1. What are the most outrageously mismatched socks you've ever worn?
OOOH, excellent question! There have been some doozies, but I'd have to say that the most outrageous (and also my favorite) are the knee-high socks I wear with knee-length skirts. The two craziest combos are probably my CRAZY BRIGHT YELLOW argyle socks which have HOT pink, ELECTRIC blue and LIME green accents paired with a brown sock that has BIG blue and green polkadots. Another favorite combo, though, was a blue, white and purple polka dot knee-high with my new Christmas socks -- bold red and green stripes and oh, yes, they light up on the side when I walk :)


2. If you had to choose between meeting C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkein for lunch, who would you pick?
Ugh. First of all, I have to say I would be incredibly thrilled if either of them agreed to meet me for lunch, but also incredibly nervous!! I can't imagine actually EATING in front of either one, especially considering I can't seem to get through a meal without spilling something and getting some unsightly food stuck in my teeth. Oh, trauma.
I think C.S. Lewis. I've read more of his books, and I have WAY more questions to ask him.

3. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing this year?
*confession*...um...movie? (What's a movie?) I have to admit that it's been a really, really long time since I've gone to a movie theater. I think the last movie I saw in theaters was Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban (yes. #3. So this was truly years ago.) That being said, we also don't have cable TV which means I have no idea whatsoever of what kind of movies are even out there to begin with!
So, new movies aside...well,ages ago, Very Best Friend promised me we would watch Dead Poet's Society, (which I have never seen but have heard enough teasers about it to think I would enjoy it) together, and I intend to hold her to that promise. I am really REALLY looking forward to that!

4. What book have you read lately that should be turned into a movie?
Gossamer, by Lois Lowry, is one of my all-time favorite books. Though it's not a new book, I re-read it lately and I would LOVE to see that as a movie! Actually, her Giver trilogy would be three incredible films, too.
I also recently read John Grisham's The Last Juror, which was unbelievably better than I thought it would be. I picked it up due to a recommendation and fully intended to dislike the book, and though it centered around a dark theme, there were parts that were brilliant and positively hilarious, and I found myself completely hooked!

5. Mac or PC?
PC! Only because I've never had or used a Mac and I don't do well with change.

If there's anyone out there who hasn't done this meme yet, feel free to comment!

5 comments:

Lady Brainsample said...

LOVE the socks.

Q said...

Macs are awesome. Yes, they are. *nods*

Jocelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jocelyn said...

Meeting C.S.Lewis for lunch would be one intellectually stimulating conversation!

I'd love to be interviewed =) (I prefer these types compared to the college interview I had last Monday!)

God bless you

Anonymous said...

Macs are awesome...

I <3 C.S. Lewis.

And I'd like to be interviewed too :)